- Clock Words Cool Design
- Good Sex Days
- Tony practices the piano 20 minutes every day
- Protest signs are an ineffectual of way of communicating
- Long celebration
- Doctor Terminology (3)
- The Flower Vendor
- E-Mail breast Icons
- Stupid Questions
- Three Little Words
- So.... We Meat Again!
- Three Things (5)
- Leather Dress
- Chemical formula for water
- Christmas present
- At the funeral
- The greatest dreams that we men have
Paid For Standing
The owner of a manufacturing firm decided to make a surprise tour of the factory. Walking through the warehouse he noticed a young man lazily leaning against a packing crate.
The factory owner angrily said, "Just how much are you being paid?"
The young man replied, "A hundred dollars a week."
The owner pulled out his wallet, peeled off five $20 bills and shouted at the young man:
"Here is a week's pay--now get out and don't come back!"
Without a word, the young man stuffed the money into his pocket and left.
The warehouse manager, standing nearby, stared in amazement.
"Tell me," the boss asked him, "How long has that guy worked for us?"
"He didn't work here," replied the warehouse manager,
"He was just the Fed-Ex guy delivering a package."
- owner - proprietário
- tour - ronda
- factory - fábrica
- through - através
- warehouse - armazém, almoxarifado
- lazy - preguiçoso
- lean - encostar
- packing crate - caixa para transporte de material
- angry - raiva
- are you being paid - quanto ganha
- week - semana
- pull out - retirar
- wallet - carteira
- peel off - retirar
- shout - gritar
- get out - sai daqui
- come back - voltar
- stuff - colocar
- pocket - bolso
- leave (leave, left, left) - sair, partir
- manager - gerente
- amazement - surpresa
- boss - chefe
- guy - sujeito
- deliver - entregar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010190.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen