- Marriage and Submarines
- The Worst Day of my life
- Justice League of America
- Grammar: You're, your
- Funny animated gitfs
- The Truth
- The Sin of Lying
- The Things you don't know
- Lighting captures
- EFR: How long to the next village?
- Two Things
- The consultant
- Cheap apple computer
- Exercise for the over 45 Year Olds
- Exercise for older adults like us
- The Doctor
- The best kind of friend
- Never Lie To A Woman!
A building contractor was being paid by the week. One day he approached the owner of the property and held up the check he'd been given. "This is two hundred dollars less than we agreed on," he said.
"I know," the owner said, "But last week I overpaid you two hundred dollars, and you never complained."
The contractor said, "Well, I don't mind an occasional mistake. But when it gets to be a habit, I feel I have to call it to your attention."
- building contractor - empreiteiro
- pay (pay, paid, paid) - pago
- by the week - por semana
- owner - dono, proprietário
- less - menos
- agree - concordar
- overpay - pagar a mais
- complain - reclamar
- mistake - erro
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010189.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen