- EFR: Who shot Abraham Lincoln
- EFR: Speeding ticket
- EFR: Why are you crying?
- French Women
- Let me rephrase that
- Clap and cheer
- My friend is coming for supper
- How to make a conductor
- The Mafia and Einstein
- The Thirsty Pigeon
- Free as a bird
- There's just no pleasing some women
- Football Practice
- Weapons of Mass Distraction
- The Rural Pub
- Normal times
More Elephant Jokes
Q: How do you put an elephant into refrigerator?
A: Open door, put elephant in, close door.
Q: How do you put a giraffe into refrigerator?
A: Open door, get elephant out, put giraffe in, close door.
Q: How can you tell when there's been an elephant in your refrigerator?
A: Footprints in the butter.
Q: How can you tell when there are two elephants in you refrigerator?
A: It's rather hard to close the door.
Q:How can you tell when there've been four elephants in your refrigerator?
A:There's a taxi waiting outside.
- put (put, put, put) - colocar
- get elephant out - tira o elefante
- How can you tell - como voce sabe que
- footprints - pegadas
- butter - manteiga
- rather hard - bastante dificil
- wait(ing) - esperar, esperando
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010150.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen