- Spelling Counts...
- Best friend got the girl, so...
- Real life Dilbert Quotes (4)
- Computer Programmer Contest
- Você está me dizendo......
- At the Psychiatrist (2)
- The First Communists
- Originality Laurence J. Peter
- Notice to Employees (Includes Part Time Workers)
- This is Obama-nation
- So.... We Meat Again!
- I have to pee
- Como Aprendi a Chamar a Polícia
- Games pictures: Tetris
- Looks good
A woman reported the disappearance of her husband to the police. The officer in charge looked at the photograph she handed him, questioned her, and then asked if she wished to give her husband any message if they found him.
"Yes," she replied readily. 'Tell him Mother didn't come after all."
- husband - marido
- officer in charge - policial responsável
- look at - olhar
- hand - entregar
- wish - desejar
- find (find, found, found) - encontrar
- readily - prontamente
- after all - no final
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010145.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen