- Captain Hook Gets Married
- Breaking wind
- American Indian Names
- Nature - Tree Pathway
- On the Scale
- Brain Transplantation
- The Farmer and the Cranes
- Curious facts
- Facebook Facts: If the Eart was closer to the Sun
- You Wouldn't Believe It!
- Potencialmente X Realmente
- Frank - The Eternal Optimist
- Strange but Interesting Facts (1)
- The chief executive
- My Dog
- Computer Games
- Great Pictures of Animals
- Granpa and Grandma
Little Johnny and Mother's Day
The teacher requested that all students wrote a composition on the theme "Mother: there is only one".
The students were given 45 minutes to develop the theme, but 15 minutes later little Johnny announced he had finished writing the composition.
The surprised teacher asked him to read his work.
And so he did:
"My mother asked me to check how many cokes were left in the refrigerator. I went to the kitchen, opened the refrigerator door and said:
- Mother, there is only one!
- request - pedir, solicitar
- write (write, wrote, written) - escrever
- theme - tema, assunto
- develop - desenvolver
- finish - terminar
- read (read, read, read) - ler
- work - trabalho
- check - verificar
- kitchen - cozinha
- door - porta
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010104.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen