- Good things come to those who wait..... no no
- Free as a bird
- Hard work
- I'll believe corportations...
- Paying for sex
- Atenção: Senhores cachorros, levem a bosta do seu dono para casa
- At the kindergarten
- Why we love our kids (2)
- Looks good
- A Decade of Peace and Quiet
- The Chuck Norris Facts - Part 4
- Carpentry work
- Personally, I blame the parents
- Making a difference
- Sherlock Holmes
- Free consultancy
- Nunca Senti Tanta Inveja
- Half of our legislators are crooks
A father and his son go into the grocery store when they happen upon the condom isle. The son asks his father why there are so many different boxes of condoms.
The father replies: Well you see the 3 pack? That's for when you're in high school. You have 2 for Friday night and 1 for Saturday night.
The son then asks his father, Well, what's the 6 pack for?
The father replies, That's for when you're in college, son. You have 2 for Friday night, 2 for Saturday night, and 2 for Sunday morning.
Then the son asks his father, What's the 12 pack for?
The father replies, Well that for when your married. You have one for January, one for February, one for March...
- grocery store - mercearia
- condom - preservativo
- college - universidade
- married - casado
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010053.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen