- Strong and Weak
- Mommy Test
- Women Are Evil By Nature
- Look at the left image to make her spin clockwise and look at the right one to make her spin counterclockwise
- Giving up smoking is the easiest thing to do
- Getting Old
- The nymphomaniac 2
- Nymphomaniac Convention
- Coisas que Você Deve Saber Antes de Entrar na Faculdade
- Ele conseguiu
- Nature Pictures
- Sven and Ole
- Climbing Turtle
- The Sick Lion
- A day without sunshine
- Masquerade: The Amazing Camouflage Deceptions of World War II
A father and his son go into the grocery store when they happen upon the condom isle. The son asks his father why there are so many different boxes of condoms.
The father replies: Well you see the 3 pack? That's for when you're in high school. You have 2 for Friday night and 1 for Saturday night.
The son then asks his father, Well, what's the 6 pack for?
The father replies, That's for when you're in college, son. You have 2 for Friday night, 2 for Saturday night, and 2 for Sunday morning.
Then the son asks his father, What's the 12 pack for?
The father replies, Well that for when your married. You have one for January, one for February, one for March...
- grocery store - mercearia
- condom - preservativo
- college - universidade
- married - casado
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010053.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen