- Sunday School
- Faithful forever?
- Morgan, you're a freeman now
- My Dog
- Because holding on with your hands is too maintream
- The Mafia and Einstein
- EFR: Live to be a hundred
- Drinking and Driving
- 387 beetles, 18 rats and five mice
- The Sea Captain
- Dead birdie
- Dogs and Chihuauas
- Newspapers are losing credit
- English is not that easy
- Mixed emotions
In college many years ago I had to wait in a hallway for one of my professors. Across the way a door opened into a history class. The teacher; a tall, bald, white-haired man; entered, put his books down and looked out over the class.
As you know, my goal in this class will not be to teach you to think for yourselves but to force you to conform to my way of thinking.
As one a hundred pens began scribbling in a hundred notebooks and I could see a look of purest terror creeping over the professor's face.
No, no! he shouted. That was a JOKE!
For a moment every face turned up to look at him blankly. Then, as one, they all laughed. When I left he was still staring at them, open mouthed.
- tall - alto
- bald - careca
- white-haired - de cabelos brancos
- goal - objetivo
- shout - gritar
- joke - brincadeira
- blankly - sem expressão
- open mouthed - de boca aberta
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010035.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen