- Stranded on an island
- Florist Mistake
- Free as a bird
- Would you look at that?
- The Pirate
- Extreme Measures
- Barbie Q
- Shortest month
- Need a Push
- The irony of life
- Quite a few
- Dear blank
- To err
- Top Ten Requirements in a Man
- Spoiled girl
- Memory Problems
- Humans and Animals
- Looks good
- Where is this bus going?
German scientists dug 50 meters underground and discovered small pieces of copper. After studying these pieces for a long time,
Germany announced that the ancient Germans 25,000 years ago had a nationwide telephone network.
Naturally, the British government was not that easily impressed.
They ordered their own scientists to dig even deeper. 100 meters down, they found small pieces of glass, and they soon announced that the ancient Brits 35,000 years ago already had a nationwide fibre net.
Israeli scientists were outraged. They dug 50, 100 and 200 meters underground, but found absolutely nothing... They concluded that the ancient Hebrews 55,000 years ago had cellular telephones.
- glass - cristal
- outraged - ofendidos
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010017.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen