- What the words really mean
- How many words does a woman use every day?
- About dogs (2)
- The nymphomaniac 2
- iPhone 4s nacional vs iPhone 4s americano
- The Final Exam
- This is how you tell
- Alternative Windows Slogans
- Business Conventions
- There's just no pleasing some women
- Strong and Weak
- And God Made Man
- Reducing accidents
- When I said I wanted to be a comedian, they all laughed at me
- The Man and the Lion
- Keep honking, I'm deaf
- Women's revenge
- Einstein and Mathematics
German scientists dug 50 meters underground and discovered small pieces of copper. After studying these pieces for a long time,
Germany announced that the ancient Germans 25,000 years ago had a nationwide telephone network.
Naturally, the British government was not that easily impressed.
They ordered their own scientists to dig even deeper. 100 meters down, they found small pieces of glass, and they soon announced that the ancient Brits 35,000 years ago already had a nationwide fibre net.
Israeli scientists were outraged. They dug 50, 100 and 200 meters underground, but found absolutely nothing... They concluded that the ancient Hebrews 55,000 years ago had cellular telephones.
- glass - cristal
- outraged - ofendidos
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010017.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen