- When your phone has no signals and you go all Lion King on it
- Terrible obsessions
- Changing people
- Questions heard at a library (3)
- 3 Things (1)
- Pink, Green and Yellow
- As Jesus said about gay people...
- Se for bebê, não dirija
- EFR: Why are you crying?
- Essay on Youth and Age
- The search for quality
- Don Corleone
- The great question
- Schools and Prisons
- My veterinarian
- Things we can learn from a dog
- Oh, give me a home...
- Pizza parlor
- The Farmer and the Stork
The Senior Driver
As a senior citizen was driving down the freeway, his car phone rang.
Answering, he heard his wife's voice urgently warning him:
- Herman, I just heard on the news that there's a car going the wrong way on 280. Please be careful!
- Hell, said Herman, It's not just one car. It's hundreds of them!
- senior citizen - senhor de idade
- freeway - autoestrada
- ring (ring, rang, rang) - tocar
- news - noticiario
- wrong way - contramao
- be careful - seja cuidadoso
- hundreds - centenas
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009053.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen