- Questions tourists ask
- This relationship is going to kill me
- EFR: Consult with the veterinarian
- How to scare away the elephants
- What is a dog?
- The Saxophone
- Time to Move
- If Liza can marry two gay men, why can't I marry one?
- Rethink your drink
- 7ft tall model: high five, low five
- For Couples
- New Skin
- You've Got Mail
- In Africa
The Flower Vendor
The flower vendor was an old hand at unloading his last few bunches. Appealing to a businessman on his way home, the vendor said, "How about a nice bunch of roses to surprise your wife?"
"Haven't got a wife," responded the businessman gruffly.
"Then how about some carnations for your girlfriend?" proposed the vendor without missing a beat.
"Haven't got a girlfriend."
"You lucky guy!" The vendor broke into a big smile. "Buy both bunches to celebrate!"
- appeal - apelar
- both - ambos
- bunches - bouquet
- businessman - homem de negócios
- flower - flor
- girlfriend - namorada
- gruffly - de forma pouco amistosa
- lucky guy - sujeito sortudo
- nice - legal, bacana, bonito
- old hand - experiente
- smile - sorriso
- unloading - descarregar
- way home - caminho de casa
- wife - esposa
- without missing a beat - sem perder o passo, o ritmo
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2008347.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen