- Full cup
- The Artist in Us
- All we need is love
- Change the world
- That didn't come out right
- Four Worms and a lesson
- Star Wars Chessboards
- mãe do baiano vai viajar pro exterior e pergunta ao filho:
- The happiest of people
- How they should change
- That sad moment when you realize: Your childhood is over
- Happy Marriage
- Paying for sex
- The Stonecutters
- Lost objects
- At a public telephone
Nineteen things that took me almost 50 years to learn
By Dave Barry
1. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
2. If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race has not achieved, and never will achieve, its full potential, that word would be meetings.
3. There is a very fine line between hobby and mental illness.
4. People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.
5. And when God, who created the entire universe with all of its glories, decides to deliver a message to humanity, He WILL NOT use, as His messenger, a person on cable TV with a bad hairstyle.
6. You should not confuse your career with your life.
7. No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously.
8. When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
9. Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
10. Never lick a steak knife.
11. Take out the fortune before you eat the cookie.
12. The most destructive force in the universe is gossip.
13. You will never find anybody who can give you a clear and compelling reason why we observe daylight savings time.
14. You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests that you think she's pregnant unless you can see an actual baby emerging from her at that moment.
15. There comes a time when you should stop expecting other people to make a big deal about your birthday. That time is age eleven.
16. The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside, we ALL believe that we are above average drivers.
17. The main accomplishment of almost all organized protests is to annoy people who are not in them.
18. A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person. (This is very important. Pay attention. It never fails.)
19. Your friends love you anyway.
Thought for the day: Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic.
- sleeping pill - pílula para dormir
- meetings - reuniões
- illness - doença
- share - compartilhar
- deliver - entregar
- hairstyle - penteado
- career - carreira
- happen - acontecer
- care - importar
- lick - lamber
- steak knife - faca de carne
- cookie - biscoito
- gossip - fofoca
- compelling - atraente, encantadora
- daylight savings time - horário de verão
- pregnant - grávida
- big deal - grande coisa
- birthday - aniversário
- age - idade
- human being - ser humano
- regardless - independentemente
- gender - gênero
- deep - profundo
- above - acima
- accomplishment - realização
- annoy - incomodar
- nice - legal
- waiter - garçom
- anyway - de qualquer jeito
- amateur - amador
- build (build, built, built) - construir
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009203.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen