- Hard work
- Dias Sem Esporro
- My hair is falling out
- Você está me dizendo......
- Paid For Standing
- The Magician and the Parrot
- Husband and wife
- Amazing design: chair
- Bed Time
- Two Guys in a Supermarket
- The Tortoise and the Eagle
- The Miser
- Blind man
- You Wouldn't Believe It!
- Real life Dilbert Quotes (2)
A little girl was wearing one of those Medical Alert bracelets. Someone asked her what the bracelet was for. She replied, "I'm allergic to nuts and eggs."
The person asked, "Are you allergic to cats?"
The girl said, "I don't know. I don't eat cats."
- wear (wear, wore, worn) - usar
- nut - tipo de castanha
- egg - ovo
- eat (eat, ate, eaten) - comer
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009178.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen