- Funny Anorexia Halloween costume
- The Bat and the Weasels
- Too good to be true
- When I forgot my glasses
- Blind man
- 12 Chickens
- At the airplane
- A Lesson in Political Science
- In case of an emergency
- Breaking wind
- Dear blank
- The Cat and the Dog
- Climbing Turtle
- Making Babies
- You know you are living in 2007 when...
- Scissors beat Paper
A second grader came home from school and said to her mother, Mom, guess what? We learned how to make babies today.
The mother, more that a little surprised, asked fearfully, That's interesting. How do you make babies?
It's simple, replied the girl.
You just change 'y' to 'i' and add 'es'.
- say (say, said, said) - dizer
- guess what - adivinhe
- learn (learn, learnt, learnt) - aprender
- make babies - fazer bebês
- fearfully - com medo, temerosa
- plural de baby = babies (change 'y' to 'i' and add 'es')
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009190.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen