- EFR: At the restaurant 2
- While you're in there ...
- Little Johnny and the Frog
- Facebook Facts: If the Eart was closer to the Sun
- Explain the kids
- The idiot report
- Flight Humor (1)
- Women Are Evil By Nature
- Men and Sperm
- What do atheist screm when having sex?
- What's on TV?
- Make up your mind
- Don't argue with kids
- 75th wedding anniversary
- Business Conventions
- The happiest of people
- Why do birds fly south for the winter?
- Speaking English is hazardous to your health
Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.
- junk - lixo
- keep (keep, kept, kept) - manter
- need - precisar
- something - algo
- throw (throw, threw, thrown) out - jogar fora
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009333.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen