- Nóis é capiria, mais nóis é instruído
- Origami Nazgul
- Life after death
- Kinda Fuzzy
- Whisper - Milk Inc
- Student who obtained 0% on an exam (Part2)
- The Mafia Don
- This is Obama-nation
- At the airplane
- Becoming a Writer
- Amazing pictures of the sun
- How will I manage after that?
- College Professor
- Cão Zumbi: Você pode nunca ter visto, mas eles existem
- Feeling Better
- Questions heard at a library (3)
An explorer in the deepest Africa suddenly finds himself surrounded by a blood thirsty group of cannibals. Upon surveying the situation, he says quietly to himself, Oh God, I'm doomed.
There is a ray of light from the sky above and a voice booms out:
No my son, you are NOT doomed. Pick up that stone at your feet and bash in the head of the chief standing in front of you.
So the explorer picks up the stone and attacks the chief, feverishly bashing at his head with all his strength. He stands above the lifeless body, breathing heavily and surrounded by 100 cannibals with a look of shock on their faces.
The voice booms out again: Okay . . . . NOW you're doomed.
- survey - analizar
- doomed - fastidiado, jodido
- sky - cielo
- booms out - retumbar
- stone - piedra
- feet - pies
- bash - golpear
- pick up - coger
- strength - fuerza
- lifeless - sin vida
- breath - respirar
- heavily - pesadamente
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009066.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen