- Oh, give me a home...
- Win at tipping
- Vices and Temptations
- Games images
- I know this lawyers
- Actual Call Center Conversations (1)
- Understanding Women: Pocket edition, 1st chapter
- EFR: How long to the next village?
- The best time to plant a tree
- When your phone has no signals and you go all Lion King on it
- Vinganca eh um prato que deve ser servido frio
- Making a bet at a bar
- April Fool
- Michael Dorman needs Alicia Keys
- Bad Customers
- Let me rephrase that
- At the airplane
- The Fisherman Piping
Dad, said Little Johnny, I'm late for football practice.
Would you please do my homework for me?
The father said irately, Son, it just wouldn't be right.
That's okay, replied Little Johnny, but you could at least give it a try, couldn't you?
- dad - pai
- late - atrasado
- homework - dever de casa
- irately - de forma irada
- son - filho
- be right - correto
- reply - responder
- at least - ao menos
- give it a try - tentar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009109.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen