- The bull
- Being right
- Doctor terminology (I)
- Climb the walls
- Bank Robbery
- Fun with the Penguins
- Three women in trouble
- Anatomia Gaúcha
- I has a force field
- Qual era mesmo o seu problema?
- I can't remember anything
- Explain the kids
- Smart Sayings
One day at a busy airport, the passengers on a commercial airliner are seated, waiting for the cockpit crew to show up so they can get under way.
The pilot and copilot finally appear in the rear of the plane, and begin walking up to the cockpit through the center aisle.
Both appear to be blind.
The pilot is using a white cane, bumping into passengers right and left, as he stumbles down the aisle, and the copilot is using a guide dog.
Both have their eyes covered with huge sunglasses.
At first the passengers did not react; thinking that it must be some sort of practical joke. However, after a few minutes the engines start revving and the airplane starts moving down the runway.
The passengers look at each other with some uneasiness, whispering among themselves and looking desperately to the stewardesses for reassurance.
Then the airplane starts accelerating rapidly and people begin panicking.
Some passengers are praying, and as the plane gets closer and closer to the end of the runway, the voices are becoming more and more hysterical.
Finally, when the airplane has less than 20 feet of runway left, there is a sudden change in the pitch of the shouts as everyone screams at once, and at the very last moment the airplane lifts off and is airborne.
Up in the cockpit, the copilot breathes a sigh of relief and turns to the pilot:
- You know, one of these days the passengers aren't going to scream, and we're gonna get killed!
- busy - movimentado
- crew - tripulacao
- show up - aparecer
- rear - parte de tras
- aisle - corredor
- blind - cego
- cane - bengala
- bump - bater em, trombar
- stumble - tropecar
- guide dog - cao guia de cegos
- huge - enorme
- sunglasses - oculos de sol
- practical joke
- uneasiness - desconforto
- whisper - sussurrar
- stewardess - aeromoca
- reassurance - conforto
- pray - rezar
- runway - pista de decolagem
- sudden change - mudanca subita
- pitch - timbre, tom
- shout - gritar
- scream - gritar, berrar
- lift off - decolar
- sigh of relief - suspiro de alivio
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009105.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen