- Gardening Rule
- Blonde Education Department
- Miss Right
- At the mental hospital
- 12 Chickens
- Idiot sighting
- Funny cat
- Give me MY money
- The 3 stages of life
- Bad Customers
- Full cup
- This is Obama-nation
- 3 Things (1)
- Advice From the Coach
- Just checking
- Scientific power Martin Luther King Jr
- Changing people
After just a few years of marriage, filled with constant arguments, young man and his wife decided the only way to save their marriage wasto try counseling. They had been at each others throats for some time and felt that this was their last straw.
When they arrived at the counselor's office, the counselor jumped right in and opened the floor for discussion. What seems to be the problem?
Immediately, the husband held his long face down without anything to say. On the other hand, the wife began talking at 90 miles an hour describing all the wrongs within their marriage.
After 5 - - 10 - - 15 minutes of listening to the wife, the counselor went over to her, picked her up by her shoulders, kissed her passionately for several minutes and sat her back down.
Afterwards, the wife sat there - speechless. He looked over at the husband who was staring in disbelief at what had happened. The counselor spoke to the husband, Your wife NEEDS that at least twice a week!
The husband scratched his head and replied, I can have her here on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- marriage - casamento
- arguments - brigas, discussões
- couseling - aconselhamento
- throat - garganta
- feel (feel, felt, felt) - sentir
- last straw - último recurso
- listen - ouvir
- kiss - beijar
- speechless - sem fala, muda
- stare - olhar surpreso
- disbelief - incredulidade
- speak (speak, spoke, spoken) - falar
- twice a week - duas vezes por semana
- scratch - coçar
- head - cabeça
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009083.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen