- Dead Goldfish
- First day at school
- Deer Lord
- About dogs (5)
- One day a girl...
- EFR: The wrong people
- Good Morning
- The opinions expressed by this child
- Bad Investment
- Pink, Green and Yellow
- Sleeping Pills
- Women Are Evil By Nature
- The reality in brands
- 100 Skills Every Man Should Know: 2008's Ultimate DIY List
- Great minds
- Watch the step
- Three women in trouble
Q: Where do you find elephants?
A: It depends on where you lost them.
Q: How many elephants can you fit in a taxi?
A: Four. (One next to the driver and 3 in back)
Q: How many giraffes can you fit in a taxi?
A: None, it's full of elephants.
Q: How do you know when an elephant is visiting your house?
A: There's a taxi outside with three elephants in it.
- find (find, found, found) - encontrar
- lost (lose, lost, lost) - perder
- fit (fit, fit, fit) - acomodar, colocar
- next to - proximo a
- driver - motorista
- full - cheio
- know (know, knew, known) - saber
- outside - fora
- in it - dentro
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009063.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen