- The Charcoal-Burner and the Fuller
- The Elephant and the Naked Man
- Women Are Evil By Nature
- Little Johnny and the Essay
- Bank Robbery
- Road painting
- Pay increase
- The wife is not speaking to me
- Quem chegou primeiro?
- Nothing on from the waist down
- Arts in D Minor Harry Houdini by Kon Kan
- Arriving home very drunk
- The Stork
- Lost objects
- Leo Tolstoy
- EFR: Voices and visions
- EFR: Live to be a hundred
- Reference Questions
- Games pictures: Tetris
Einstein, Picasso and George W. Bush
Einstein dies and goes to heaven. At the Pearly Gates, Saint Peter tells him, You look like Einstein, but you have NO idea the lengths that some people will go to sneak into Heaven. Can you prove who you really are?
Einstein ponders for a few seconds and asks:
- Could I have a blackboard and some chalk?
Saint Peter snaps his fingers and a blackboard and chalk instantly appear. Einstein proceeds to describe with arcane mathematics and symbols his theory of relativity.
Saint Peter is suitably impressed.
- You really ARE Einstein! he says. Welcome to heaven!
The next to arrive is Picasso. Once again, Saint Peter asks for credentials.
- Mind if I use that blackboard and chalk?
Saint Peter says, Go ahead.
Picasso erases Einstein's equations and sketches a truly stunning mural with just a few strokes of chalk.
Saint Peter claps. Surely you are the great artist you claim to be! he says. Come on in!
Then Saint Peter looks up and sees George W. Bush. Saint Peter scratches his head and says, Einstein and Picasso both managed to prove their identity. How can you prove yours?
George W. looks bewildered and says:
- Who are Einstein and Picasso?
Saint Peter sighs and says:
- Come on in, George.
- sneak - infiltrar-se sorrateiramente
- heaven - paraíso
- ponder - pensar, ponderar
- chalk - giz
- snap - estalar
- mind if I - se importa se eu
- erase - apagar
- sketch - fazer um esboço
- claim to be - dizer ser
- scratch - coçar
- bewildered - confuso, surpreso, perdido
- sigh - suspirar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009048.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen