- The Mountain in Labor
- Planning for the Future
- Tony practices the piano 20 minutes every day
- Why don't you get a real job?
- The love that lasts longest
- So.... We Meat Again!
- How many women
- Slayer of headphones
- Giving someone all your love
- Sin b / Tan b
- Atenção: Senhores cachorros, levem a bosta do seu dono para casa
- Computer Dating
- How to clean your toilet
- Chá de cogumelo
- More Elephant Jokes
- Too Fast
- Good Morning
- Flight Humor (6)
Door to door
Two church members were going door to door, and knocked on the door of a woman who was not happy to see them. She told them in no uncertain terms that she did not want to hear their message, and slammed the door in their faces.
To her surprise, however, the door did not close and, in fact, bounced back open. She tried again, really put her back into it, and slammed the door again with the same result - the door bounced back open.
Convinced these rude young people were sticking their foot in the door, she reared back to give it a slam that would teach them a lesson, when one of them said:
- Ma'am, before you do that again you need to move your cat.
- door to door - porta em porta
- knock - bater
- happy - feliz
- see (see, saw, seen) - ver
- tell (tell, told, told) - contar, dizer
- hear (hear, heard, heard) - ouvir
- slam the door - bater a porta
- bounce back - voltar
- sticking their foot in the door - colocando o pé na porta
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009039.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen