- Endereço do Proxy
- Cool hair
- What the words really mean
- Genius and Stupidity
- Is it proper for a monk to use email?
- If not for sits, why is it made of warm?
- Stupid Questions at the Airport
- 10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash!
- Male inteligence
- New Virus
- Recovering from surgery
- Offer master favority toy as token of friendship
- The Door of Happiness
- Problem in Paradise
- The Optimist Farmer and the Pessimist Neighbor
- A man and a woman at a restaurant
- The Secret Service
As the manager of our hospital's softball team, I was responsible for returning equipment to the proper owners at the end of the season.
When I walked into the surgery department carrying a bat that belonged to one of the surgeons, I passed several patients and their families in a waiting area.
I heard one man say to his wife, "Look, honey, here comes your anesthesiologist."
- manager - técnico, gerente
- return - devolver
- owner - proprietário
- season - temporada
- surgery - cirurgia
- bat - bastão
- belong - pertencer
- waiting area - área de espera
- hear (hear, heard, heard) - ouvir
- honey - querida
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009176.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen