- Kinda Fuzzy
- Strange but Interesting Facts (5)
- Need a Push
- Explain the kids
- An exasperated mother
- Watch the step
- How to heat up a slice of pizza
- Getting angry
- Dolphins are very smart
- A Lesson in Political Science
- Spare bomb
- If Liza can marry two gay men, why can't I marry one?
- The Screensaver
- New Skin
- Sleep in class
A customer was really hassling an airline agent at the ticket counter -- yelling and using foul language. However, the agent was polite, pleasant and smiled while the customer continued to abuse her.
When the man finally left, the next person in line said to the agent,
Does that happen often? I can't believe how nice you were to him.
The agent smiled and said, No problem, I took care of it. He's going to Detroit. His bags are going to Bangkok.
- bag - bagagem
- believe - acreditar
- foul language - linguagem obscena
- hassle - incomodar, perturbar, maltratar
- nice - legal, agradável
- smile - sorrir
- take care of - acertar tudo
- ticket counter - balcão de atendimento
- yell - gritar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009323.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen