- The Problems of the World
- Questions tourists ask
- Why we love our kids (1)
- Christianity, Do you know what it means?
- Nut tree
- Memory problems
- Some facts about the 1500s (3)
- Little old lady
- The Confused Samaritan
- Another man like me
- German Birth Control
- Truths (1)
- Meu ambiente de trabalho
- Terrible obsessions
- The benefits of laughter
- May you have enough happiness
- Scientific power Martin Luther King Jr
- Sent From Heaven
A Decade of Peace and Quiet
A man is boasting to his friends that he is taking his wife to Rome for their 40th wedding anniversary.
What will you do for your 50th? one of them asks. I'll go and get her.
- boast - vangloriar
- I'll go and get her - Vou voltar e buscá-la
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009172.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen