- My Father is the Greatest!
- Cannibals and Clowns
- Social Media Explained
- Hearing problems
- Dogs and Women
- At School
- Bank Robbery
- Where is your master?
- Distress, n.:
- The Hare and the Tortoise
- Water and wine
- Amazing Paper Art By Peter Callesen
- Celebrating his 100th birthday
You can read this
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?
I couldn´t believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. The phenomenal power of the human mind, according to research at Cambridge University, it doesn´t matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing huh?
- actually - realmente
- amazing - fantástico, surpreendente
- as a whole - como um todo
- believe - acreditar
- human mind - mente humana
- it doesn´t matter - não importa
- last - última
- mess - bagunça
- power - poder
- read - ler
- right place - lugar certo
- still - ainda
- understand (understand, understood, understood) - entender
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011256.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen