- Homosexuals are gay
- Frank - The Eternal Optimist
- The Stork
- At the airplane
- Great Pictures of Animals
- The Boss
- Cellular Phones
- Humans and Animals
- Out of gas
- At School
- The Bat and the Weasels
- Computer upgrade
- What did you learn
- Flight Humor (1)
- A long journey
- Never say "I"
When a three-year-old opened a birthday gift from his grandmother, he discovered a water pistol.
He squealed with delight and headed for the nearest sink.
His Mother was not so pleased. She turned to Grandmom and said:
- I'm surprised at you. Don't you remember how we used to drive you crazy with water guns?
Grandmom smiled and then replied:
- I remember.
- delight - prazer, alegria
- discover - descobrir
- drive crazy - enlouquecer
- gift - presente
- grandmother -avó
- head for - ir em direção a
- open - abrir
- pleased - satisfeita
- remember - lembrar
- reply - responder
- say (say, said, said) - dizer
- sink - pia
- smile - sorrir
- squeal - gritar
- turn to - virar-se para
- water pistol - pistola de água
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011222.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen