- French Women
- The search for quality
- Call for backup
- Going Fishing
- Getting married
- Strange but Interesting Facts (2)
- The blondes strike again
- Where is this bus going?
- Antigamente o homossexualismo era proibido no Brasil
- Law 48: Assume Formlessness
- How many women
- Como funciona o socialismo
- Leo Tolstoy
- Grass Eater
- A Letter From School
- Need a Push
- Philosophy of life Jerry Lewis
- Sleeping Pills
A blonde stormed up to the front desk of the library and said, "I have a complaint!"
"Yes, Ma'am?" said the librarian looking up at her.
"I borrowed a book last week and it was horrible!"
Puzzled by her complain the librarian asked "What was wrong with it?"
"It had way too many characters and there was no plot whatsoever!" said the blonde.
The librarian nodded and said, "Ahhh. So you must be the person who took our phone book."
- blonde - loura
- borrow - pegar emprestado
- complaint - reclamação
- front desk - balcão de atendimento
- librarian - bibliotecária
- nod - balançar a cabeça em concordância
- phone book - catálogo telefônico
- plot - história, enredo
- puzzled - surpresa, intrigada
- storm up to - ir com fúria, depressa
- week - semana
- whatsoever - algum
- wrong - errado
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011159.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen