- My Dog
- Strange but Interesting Facts (4)
- EFR: Judging by disappearances
- 3 Things (1)
- A Lesson in Political Science
- Dead birdie
- Terrible obsessions
- The Flower Vendor
- Pay raise
- While you're in there ...
- Somebody under it
- Protest signs are an ineffectual of way of communicating
- Some facts about the 1500s (3)
- The Letter of Reference
- I forgot the keys
- God and the Mortal
- The Oxen and the Axle-Trees
- Get Over It
- Funny Anorexia Halloween costume
A blonde stormed up to the front desk of the library and said, "I have a complaint!"
"Yes, Ma'am?" said the librarian looking up at her.
"I borrowed a book last week and it was horrible!"
Puzzled by her complain the librarian asked "What was wrong with it?"
"It had way too many characters and there was no plot whatsoever!" said the blonde.
The librarian nodded and said, "Ahhh. So you must be the person who took our phone book."
- blonde - loura
- borrow - pegar emprestado
- complaint - reclamação
- front desk - balcão de atendimento
- librarian - bibliotecária
- nod - balançar a cabeça em concordância
- phone book - catálogo telefônico
- plot - história, enredo
- puzzled - surpresa, intrigada
- storm up to - ir com fúria, depressa
- week - semana
- whatsoever - algum
- wrong - errado
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011159.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen