- The Healthy Way?
- Como Aprendi a Chamar a Polícia
- Top Ten Requirements in a Man
- While you're in there ...
- Cannibals and Clowns
- I don't want to go to school
- Bad Flight
- Zen Thoughts - You're unique
- Enemies to the west
- Perfect People
- The five rules of Socialism
- Deer Lord
- I Wanted To Change The World
- An eye witness account from New York
- Mommy Test
- The Lift
Men and Women
I thought he was acting weird.
We had made plans to meet at a cafe to have coffee.
I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset that I was a bit late, but he made no comment.
Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk.
He agreed but he kept quiet and absent.
I asked him what was wrong.
He said: "Nothing."
I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset.
He said it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry.
On the way home I told him that I loved him.
He simply smiled and kept driving.
I can't explain his behavior;
I don't know why he didn't say: "I love u, too."
When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore.
He just sat there and watched TV; he seemed distant and absent.
Finally, I decided to go to bed.
About 10 minutes later he came to bed.
I could not take it anymore, so I decided to confront him with the situation but he had fallen asleep.
I started crying and cried until I too fell asleep.
I don't know what to do.
I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else.
My life is a disaster.
Husband's DIARY :
Today, Liverpool lost the match. DAMN IT....
That's the problem with Men - talk too little....
That's the problem with Women - think too much......
- absent - ausente
- act weird - agir de forma estranha
- all day long - o dia todo
- bed - cama
- behaviour - comportamento
- bit late - um pouco atrasada
- could not take it anymore - não podia aguentar mais
- cry - chorar
- damn it - maldição, maldito seja
- fall asleep - adormecer
- fault - falta, erro
- feel (feel, felt, felt) - sentir
- flow - fluir
- friend - amigo, amiga
- keep driving - continuar dirigindo
- later - mais tarde
- lose (lose, lost, lost) - perder
- lose the match - perder o jogo
- meet (meet, met, met) - encontrar
- shop - comprar
- smile - sorrir
- someone else - outra pessa
- sure - certa
- think (think, thought, thought) - pensar
- upset - chateado
- watch TV - assistir TV
- worry - preocupar
- wrong - errado
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011137.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen