- Terrible book
- You can read this
- Parenting done right: We're not raising grass
- Bitten by a vampire
- Great Truths About Life That Little Children Have Learned
- 12 Chickens
- Great minds
- Successful men
- Adventure Game
- Lubarsky's Law of Cybernetic Entomology
- EFR: The legacy you leave
- The Farmer and the Cranes
- Count your blessings!
- Why parents get gray hair
- Baby Pigeons: How come we never see them?
He does the dishes
My husband and I have always exchanged chores around the house, including doing the dishes, which I hate to do, and mowing the lawn, which he hates to do. This worked to our mutual satisfaction until he began to be bothered by people in passing cars staring at him as he relaxed while I mowed.
He solved the problem by presenting me with a T-shirt to wear while I was cutting the grass. On the front, big letters said: "IT'S ALL RIGHT." The back of the T-shirt proclaimed: "HE DOES THE DISHES."
- begin (begin, began, begun) - começar
- bother - incomodar
- chores - tarefas
- doing the dishes - lavar os pratos
- exchange - trocar
- grass - grama
- hate - odiar
- house - casa
- husband - marido
- mow the lawn - cortar a grama
- people - pessoas
- stare - encarar
- wear (wear, wore, worn) - usar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011307.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen