- Você está me dizendo......
- Malboro: transform!
- Little Johnny and the Essay
- Free as a bird
- Men and Women
- Frank - The Eternal Optimist
- I have to pee
- Flying Blind
- Where is Waldo?
- Happiness lives for those who cry
- Changing history
- Ronald Reagan
- Amazing Pictures of Nature
- Stretching the Truth
- Go outside and play
- The greatest dreams that we men have
- The Thirsty Pigeon
Female hormones in beer
Yesterday, scientists in the United States revealed that beer contains small traces of female hormones.
To prove their theory, they fed one hundred men twelve pints of beer and observed that 100% of them started talking nonsense and couldn't drive.
- beer - cerveja
- drive (drive, drove, driven) - dirigir
- feed (feed, fed, fed) - alimentar
- female - feminino
- nonsense - bobage, besteira
- one hundred - cem
- reveal - revelar
- trace - traço
- yesterday - ontem
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011196.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen