- When your phone has no signals and you go all Lion King on it
- Mad Professor
- The Ass, the Fox, and the Lion
- Lucky bastards
- Going West
- The Traveler and His Dog
- Must help the wife
- I don't think you understand the gravity of this situation
- At the funeral
- What do atheist screm when having sex?
- You're thinking of Jesus
- Widower Playing Golf
- Apples and Ideas
- Curious facts
- Taking risks
- The Elephants are Back
- Truths (1)
Did Noah fish?
A Sunday school teacher asked, "Johnny, do you think Noah did a lot of fishing when he was on the Ark ?"
"No," replied Johnny. "How could he, with just two worms."
- Sunday school - escola dominical
- Noah - Noé
- fishing - pescaria
- ark =- arca
- reply - responder
- worms - minhocas
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011342.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen