- Changing history
- The Sea Captain
- This is the maid
- The mood ring
- A Letter From School
- The Worst Student in Class
- Morgan, you're a freeman now
- Stolen engine
- On the Scale
- Dogs and Chihuauas
- Getting old
- The Doctor
- 75th wedding anniversary
- Go to Heaven
- Enemies to the west
- At the Pet Shop
- Megan Fox poses as Supergirl
Cross eyed rottweiler
A man took his Rottweiler to the vet and said to the vet: "My dog's cross-eyed, is there anything you can do for it?"
"Well" said the vet "lets have a look at him"
So he picks the dog up and has a good look at it's eyes.
"Well" says the vet "I'm going to have to put him down"
"Just because he's cross-eyed?" says the man.
"No, because he's heavy" says the vet.
- cross-eyed - olho torto
- have a look - dar uma olhada
- heavy - pesado
- pick up - pegar
- put him down - colocar no chão ou matar
- take (take, took, taken) - levar
- vet - veterinário
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011142.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen