- Bridge to nowhere
- Aging and Marriage
- Don't go for looks
- Money to burn
- Qual era mesmo o seu problema?
- The Best Dale Carnegie
- Eye Testing
- May you have enough happiness
- Real life Dilbert Quotes (7)
- What they think of us
- Scissors beat Paper
- The Surgery
- What can you do online?
- EFR: Who shot Abraham Lincoln
- Celebrating his 100th birthday
- Rusty Old Thing
Being nice to people
My wife was attending an all-day job fair, so I was surprised when the phone rang and I heard her weary voice.
"Everything all right?" I asked.
"Yeah," she said. "I just wanted to talk to someone I didn't have to be nice to."
- attend - participar
- fair -feira
- job - emprego
- nice - legal, gentil
- ring (ring, rang, rung) - tocar
- someone - alguém
- talk - conversar
- voice - voz
- weary - cansado
- wife - esposa
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011302.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen