- Two and two
- Tequila and Salt
- Guess who?
- Recovering from surgery
- Artificial Intelligence
- Curious facts
- A Letter From School
- The Internet
- Dead birdie
- At the mental hospital
- Awesome optical illusion: Girls colors
- Morre um programador web
- Blink if you want me
- Marriage and divorce
- Great minds
- 3 Things (4)
- Brain Transplantation
- None of your business
- EFR: Why are you crying?
Nothing in the known universe travels faster than a bad check.
It has recently been discovered that research causes cancer in rats.
A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell and make you feel happy to be on your way.
- bad check - cheque sem fundos
- research - pesquisa
- tell (tell, told, told) - dizer
- hell - inferno
- on your way - a caminho
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010182.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen