- Spare bomb
- How they should change
- From the series They exist: UP!
- Things Worth Having
- Count your blessings!
- Four little animals
- Instead of saying: Someone's life was saved
- One day a girl...
- Blind man
- Famous Last Words
- Road painting
- Teaching: we're not in it for the income, we're in it for the outcome
- Apples and Ideas
- Little Johnny and Mother's Day
- Nymphomaniac Convention
- A stupid man's report
- Say a prayer
On Efficient Use of Grey Matter
This guy who went into a brain shop.
A mathematician's brain was on sale for $10,000, and a physicist's brain was on sale for $12,000. Then he looked at a politician's brain, which was on sale for $100,000.
The guy asked the owner, "How come the politician's brain is so much more expensive than the scientist's brain?".
The shop owner replied, "The politician's brain has never been used."
- guy - pessoa, cara
- brain shop - loja de cérebros
- sale - à venda
- owner - dono da loja
- How come - como pode
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010181.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen