- The New
- Housework and Sex
- What's the name of that restaurant?
- The Mafia and Einstein
- We represent the silent majority
- Happiness lives for those who cry
- Obrigado, Seu Madruga
- Coca Cola Evolution
- Reference Questions
- Not your son
- Como funciona o socialismo
- Two Wolves
- Too Fast
- Doctor terminology (I)
- Married men should forget their mistakes
The Joke's On Whom?
Two Portagees met on the street.
The first Portagee bursts out laughing.
The second Portagee says:
- What are you laughing at?
The first Portagee says:
- You left your bedroom shade up last night, and I saw you making love to your wife.
The second Portagee bursts out laughing and says:
- The joke's on you, I wasn't home last night.
- meet (meet, met, met) - encontrar
- burst out - irromper
- laugh - rir
- leave (leave, left, left) - deixar
- shade - cortina
- bedroom - quarto
- see (see, saw, seen) - ver
- joke - piada
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2014089.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen