- I can't, you're too high
- Protest signs are an ineffectual of way of communicating
- The Doctor and the Plumber
- The Half Cake Diet
- Looks of the father
- Going West
- Doggie Dentist: How long have you had this cat stuck back there?
- Some people definetely have far too much time on their hands
- Changing the World
- Um homem caminhava pela praia e tropeçou numa velha lâmpada.
- Popular Wisdom
- Florist Mistake
- A Lesson in Political Science
- All we need is love
- A good wife
The Joke's On Whom?
Two Portagees met on the street.
The first Portagee bursts out laughing.
The second Portagee says:
- What are you laughing at?
The first Portagee says:
- You left your bedroom shade up last night, and I saw you making love to your wife.
The second Portagee bursts out laughing and says:
- The joke's on you, I wasn't home last night.
- meet (meet, met, met) - encontrar
- burst out - irromper
- laugh - rir
- leave (leave, left, left) - deixar
- shade - cortina
- bedroom - quarto
- see (see, saw, seen) - ver
- joke - piada
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2014089.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen