- Bad Flight
- Corporate Cannibals
- Road painting
- The beard
- No need for a dentist in Arkansas
- Shortest month
- Second language
- Get Over It
- Strange but Interesting Facts (1)
- Housework and Sex
- God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me
- The good doctor
- Nowlan's Theory
- The Farmer and the Cranes
- Notice to Employees (Includes Part Time Workers)
Jumping to Conclusions
A 75 year old man went to his doctor's office to get a sperm count.
The doctor gave the man a jar and said, Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow.
The next day the 75 year old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day.
The doctor asked what happened and the man explained, Well, doc, it's like this: First I tried with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, and then her left, still nothing.
She even tried with her mouth; first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out still nothing. We even called up Earleen, the lady next door and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit, and she even tried squeez'n it between her knees, but still nothing.
The doctor was shocked! You asked your neighbor?
The old man replied, Yep, but no matter what we tried, we still couldn't get that damned jar open.
- jumping to conclusions - conclusões apressadas
- sperm count - contagem de espermas
- jar - jarro
- bring (bring, brought, brought) - trazer
- sample - amostra
- clean - limpo
- empty - vazio
- hand - mão
- still - ainda
- try - tentar
- mouth - boca
- teeth in - com a dentadura
- teeth out - sem a dentadura
- armpit - sovaco
- squeeze - apertar
- knees - joelhos
- no matter what - não importa o que
Boorrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009163.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen